BTS‘ Jungkook, in a recent interview with Weverse Magazine, talked about his solo debut and the good acceptance it received from the public. He also said that he was very satisfied with the result, so much so that his songs are in the top 5 of his daily playlist.
He took advantage of the moment to share his playlist, and below we will reveal which songs the young South Korean singer member of the K-Pop group BTS listens to most frequently and what he thinks about each of them:
1. ‘21‘ by Gracie Abrams: This song is at the top of the Korean singer’s list; he says it is his favorite song of the moment. “This song is at the top of my current playlist. I listen to it every time I’m waiting to do a photoshoot or on the way to a concert“.
2. ‘Seven‘ by Jungkook ft. Latto: The idol himself said, “This song started my solo career this year, and fortunately it received a great response from a lot of people. I thought it was great as soon as I heard it. I’m sure everyone will enjoy this song, without a doubt“.
3. ‘3D‘ by Jungkook ft. Jack Harlow: Just as the previous song is part of the K-Pop star’s development as a solo artist, he commented as follows: “People get to see a different and improved side of me. I loved the beat the minute I heard it, and the choreography was as good as I expected“.
4. ‘Spinnin‘ by Madison Beer: A “peaceful” song according to the idol’s words, was released in August of this year. “It’s good for falling asleep after washing and getting into bed. I recommend it for anyone who has trouble falling asleep at night“, the Golden Maknae said.
5. ‘A Thousand Years‘ by Christina Perri is the song on the list that the BTS member has been listening to the longest time, which he revealed: “I first heard this song as part of the ‘Twilight’ soundtrack, and I still listen to it after all these years because it’s that good“.